Metro Detroit (248) 348-0570
Grand Rapids (616) 570-4387
As a client of Traffic & Safety, you’ll have access to the best-trained service technicians in the industry. Each technician participates in ongoing factory and field training to stay apprised of industry trends, equipment diagnostics, and the latest software solutions. In addition, most are Qualified Integrators and Resellers, or QIR certified by the Payment Card Industry Council. The participation of both Traffic & Safety and the majority of our technicians in the PCI QIR certification program ensures your credit card processing systems are configured and maintained with the highest level of security.
The team at Traffic & Safety is committed to delivering timely, efficient service at competitive rates when you need it! With local representatives in Metro Detroit, Ann Arbor, Lansing, Flint, and Grand Rapids, a Traffic & Safety service technician can quickly respond to service needs. Each service technician drives a fully-stocked service van to ensure replacement parts can be installed quickly to reduce your equipment downtime.
Service and Maintenance Agreements
Traffic & Safety also offers money-saving service and maintenance agreements. With priority service and preventative maintenance, your equipment will look better and perform more reliably for many years.
A service and maintenance agreement will give you access to:
- Skilled, qualified, factory-trained service technicians, who are available 24/7 to address your service needs;
- Priority response to all service requests;
- Weekly phone calls to discuss new and outstanding service issues;
- Twice yearly preventative maintenance on all covered equipment and software components – it’s a proactive approach to maintenance that reduces downtime and extends the life of your equipment;
- Prepaid, reduced-cost labor rates that cover all service performed during normal business hours; and
- Service calls without vehicle trip charges.
Traffic & Safety has been in business since 1974. Throughout that time, we’ve amassed more than 300 combined years of parking revenue control, building access, and perimeter security control experience. We are the experts and we’re known throughout the industry for our “unparalleled” industry knowledge.