At Traffic & Safety, you as a customer will have access to a highly trained service department. All of
our service technicians are factory trained and motivated to provide service above and beyond your needs.
We have local offices covering Grand Rapids, Lansing and the Metro Detroit area.
We also specialize in Service & Maintenance Contracts to help keep your equipment running to its maximum potential.
By entering into a service and maintenance agreement with Traffic & Safety you will derive the following benefits:
- You will have access to the most highly trained and skilled service department in the State.
- You will receive preventative maintenance twice per year on all covered equipment and software components.
This maintenance will greatly reduce down time as well as extend the life of your equipment.
- You will receive priority status for all service requests.
- All standard replacement parts will be discounted additionally from the service list price.
- You will receive the latest software upgrades available as part of your contract.
- You will receive additional discounts for commitments beyond one year.
- You will receive weekly phone calls to discuss any new outstanding service issues.
- There will be no "travel charges" applied to your service invoices. Non-contract accounts typically pay
a standard travel charge for each service call.
- You will be charged the same low hourly rate for service on equipment not covered under the contract. There will be no
travel charges for service on equipment not covered under the contract.
- Your equipment will look better, perform more reliably, and last much longer.
At this time our On-line Parts ordering is under construction. In the mean time for your convience
we have created an online form to get information on the parts you require. Otherwise simply call
(248) 348-0570 or (800) 948-6395 and make an inquiry directly to our service manager.